Tuesday 16 December 2008

Lovely Surprises




Well, what a lovely surprise greeted me today! Lots of lovely comments on my cards ( thank you all!!..........) Don't you just love blog land? Finding some lovely comments that really boost your self-esteem are just so rewarding. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment it means so much. Then not content with my lovely comments I was delighted to discover that I have won Emma's blog candy!! What a great day all in all! Have not been sitting on my laurels though! My sister-in-law is a very creative person and paints fab pots which sell like hot cakes. So I felt I had to make something different for her this year and came across an idea on Joey's blog which led me to research how to do it. I know my sis-in-law loves cats and I have some stamps that were very detailed so have stamped some moggies on my candle. At least it will make her wonder how I did it!!

No comments:

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...