Tuesday, 30 December 2008
Monday, 29 December 2008
Ok here goes:
1. I have to put cardmaking first as this is where I seem to spend most of my time and money! I also like scrapbooking but cardmaking always comes first! I love stamping and have amassed quite a large amount of stash but it really can't get much bigger as we live in a very small house! It's such a great rewarding and engrossing hobby to have and has enabled me to make some great frinds along the way, especially my lovely blogging friends!
2. Facebook. When not cardmaking it seems that really my addiction to facebook is pretty bad! It also goes hand in hand with my blogging and my blogging friends, so actually maybe i should have put number two as my computer!!
3. Cross stitch. I have an equally large stash of cross stitch and my cardmaking is an extension of this. I have made a massive amount of pictures and cards over the years but my only quibble with it is that it takes too long to produce beautiful pieces! I'm quite a slow stitcher.
4. Animals and family!! I am a real animal lover except for snakes and lizards. I think I like life's little furry friends to cuddle! Not that my hubby is covered in fur?????!!
5. Reading!! I absolutely adore reading! Anything and everything!!
I now have to link up to five more lovely bloggers. These are:
I have two spaces left! Please take it if you do not already have it! xxx
Monday, 22 December 2008
Tuesday, 16 December 2008
Sunday, 14 December 2008
Anyway, thanks Sharon for another little willow sketchie which I just had to do. The sketch was very inspiring and I love it so much that I am going to make a few more similar to this as I need to make some birthday cards for an exchange that I take part in with my cross stitch friends. I used my lush H20s to colour the image, hence its vibrancy.
Lacking time this week, I have made a very quick photo frame. The challenge this week over on the Forever friends blog was " Not a card" Well technically speaking this is not a card as it has a stand at the back and the photo can be removed and replaced with a much nicer one!!!
I have used the cute companions christmas cdrom choosing to use the design set and an insert. I have also used one of my favourite forever friends stamps. If hubby is really lucky he may get this for chrstmas from me!!!!! Only kidding I think he knows what I look like by now!
Sunday, 7 December 2008
It was quite a challenge this time! Finding suitable images among my stash was tough as most of them are quite large! In the end I used two stamps for the main images and the cute companions stars for the background. I still quite like the finished article!