Sunday 29 March 2009

Craftbubble challenge


Yesterday was craftbubble challenge day! I thought I'd better do this one as I hadn't done last weeks! Whoops! Anyway, I wanted to make a thankyou card for my friend for the great night we had last night whilst our other halves were away on a stag weekend! Any excuse to make a card I say! Anyway there was a sketch as always and you had to include some sparkle! I have added some glitter to the leaves which you can't unfortunately see and the girl's belt! The image is a digi one from charmed cards and crafts and the papers are all various pink petticoat ones apart from the base paper which is a dovecraft one. I have also used my new nestability dies!! I want them all!!

7 comments:

tracy said...

oooh gorgeous card Rosie love the new images from charmed cards.
Tracy x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

I just saw this over on CB, it's great! The sentiment i love and the image is just perfect and very well coloured may i add!

scrappyjacky said...

I love the sentiment...and it's a great card....I've just got some oval nestabilities and I want THEM all as well!!!!

Unknown said...

very nice card, i like the image and the unusual layers, it all works well

The twins mum said...

This is great Rose love the image and the colour combo is just perfect.
Enjoy your day.
Maree

pinky said...

This is brilliant. This image has popped up everywhere in blog land. A real babe! I have tagged you Rosie, hope you don't mind. If you want more info pop over to my blog. Don't worry if you don't want to accept.
Pinky

Saskia said...

Great card!!! Lovely image, nice colours!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...