Friday 12 June 2009

Dottie's world challenge


This week on the Dottie's World challenge blog was holes and distressing! I was very distressed at first on this challenge, but then I was looking at my beans in the garden and saw the holes made in the leaves from those darn pests and I was suddenly enlightened! I used free papers form a card mag, a penny black bee and the little wellies were from the new cute companions stamps. Coloured with promarkers and H20s. I distressed the little sizzix flowers.

2 comments:

Adele said...

Arrr...poor Dottie's petals and leaves...LOL. Fab idea, and a great sunny card- the colours are gorgeous!

Thank you for playing along.

Dingle.xx

Louly said...

He he, what a great idea for the beans! love this one Rosie. Thanks for playing ♥.
I'm sorry I've only just got here, I've been busy with the new collection.

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...