Sunday 20 September 2009

Messy, messy,messy!!



Computers, printers, aah they have both played me up recently! Now I have missed blogging and cardmaking so hopefully I am back with avengeance now! Here's two cards I have made using the messy rabbit cd. The baby one was for my friend Jane who has just had a baby boy called William. He is so cute! I have decoupaged the pin, bottle and pram although it doesn't show up too well on here and the photo has a big shadowy figure which was me! The second one will be for my friend Emma who has a birthday next month!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the messy rabbit cards, i love all thhe bright colours on this cd

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...