Sunday, 29 November 2009
Ok, I am getting to the point where I am fed up of making endless Christmas cards! Are you?? I must start them earlier next year! I always say that and never take my own good advice. I'd better start writing them soon and see how many I actually need to finish making. Perhaps then I can have a break and make some January birthday cards!
This week on the let's get stamping group, Maddie provided the sketch with the added twist of adding spots and stripes. The Dottie's world challenge was to make a card for a boy.
Monday, 23 November 2009
Sunday, 22 November 2009
Saturday, 21 November 2009
Today ove r on the craftbubble lets get stamping group, Lauren set this lovely sketch with the added twist to use one colour with white, black or cream. The image could be coloured however we pleased. I've used lots of embossing here, and stamping with ink to create backgrounds.
Monday, 16 November 2009
Sunday, 15 November 2009
Saturday, 14 November 2009
Well, this week over on the LGS group challenge we had to make an easel card. This was a Robinson first for me so I'm very pleased with how this turned out and I'm also pleased to say that my tag from last weeks challenge won me a brand new download from the lovely Sharon over at Willow designs! I'll get to play with that later. Yum!Thanks Pinky for also informing me that this challenge fits in with the cute and girly challenge which has the theme of winter wonderland!
Thursday, 12 November 2009
Thanks Katie for this lovely award! It comes with a task though as you have to answer these questions with one word only and pass it on to five more blog owners!
- Where is your cell phone? Bag.
- Your hair? Bobbed
- Your Mother? Their house
- Your Father? Their house
- Your favourite food? Cheese
- Your dream last night? Naughty!!
- yOur favourite drink? Coffee
- Your dream/goal? Happiness
- What room are you in? Spare bedroom
- Your hobby? Craft
- Your fear? Loneliness
- Where do you want to be in 6 years? Still happy
- Where were you last night? Bed
- Something that you aren't? Unsympathetic
- Muffins? Blueberry
- Wish list item? Lottery win
- Where did you grow up? Bath
- Last thing you did? Tea
- What are you wearing? clothes
- Your TV? old
- Your pets? RIP
- Friends? Quality
- Your life? Stressful
- Your mood? Shattered
- Missing Someone? Daily
- Vehicle? Fiesta
- Something you're not wearing? Necklace
- Your favourite store? Just one?????
- Your favourite colour? Blue
- When was the last time you laughed? Today
- Last time you cried? Yesterday
- Your best friend? Sarah
- One place that I go to over and over? Work
- Facebook? Yes
- Favourite place to eat? Home
Now I have to pass it on to five bloggers. Hmnn
Sunday, 8 November 2009
Saturday, 7 November 2009
Here's my entry for the let's get stamping group craftbubble challenge and also the Dottie's world challenge.