Saturday 30 January 2010

New let's get stamping group challenge on craftbubble


It was my turn to set the challenge this week on the let's get stamping group on craftbubble. My twist this week is to use some element of your stationary box be it a safety pin, staple or paperclip or even a piece of sticky tape. I have used a cocktail stick, paperclip, piece of cotton and sticky tape to make the little fishing rod. The image is a lili of the valley one which was kindly sent to me by a dear friend. Isn't he a cutie pie? Awh xx

6 comments:

Kathyk said...

Fab sketch and DT card Rosie - another challenging one for us on LGS.
Kathyk

Lauren Hatwell said...

Just great. That fishing rod is GENIUS Rosie. How clever you are. Thanks for a really great challenge this week. I really enjoyed it. Love that sketch. Lauren x

Craftyrose said...

Thanks ladies! I do like to make you all think Kathy! xx

lbwright22-loopylou said...

I love the sketch and a fab twist! Mine's work in progress, but don't worry, not that adventourous this time!:) Your DT cards are lovely too. I especially like the fishing rod you have made- might have to use that on a card for Dad one day. Louise xxx

The twins mum said...

This i so lovely, and you hhave done a great job on the sketch
Maree
x

Mel X said...

Aww this is soo cute. Brilliant job with the sketch it looks quite complex! An adorable little image and I LOVE the fishing rod you used - fab, imaginative use of the materials.

Mel X

Oh, forgot to mention - there's something for you on my blog.

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...