Sunday 19 December 2010

I'm coming back to blogging!

Thanks for all the lovely messages and cards I received whilst I was in plaster. The hand is much better, still a bit stiff but i am now able to get back to crafting a little. I have been a bit busy this weekend trying to get some last minute cards done. A big thanks to the awards that I receieved.  I will put those on here later, but I also need to get some wrapping done and still a few more cards, and don't even mention the word housework!!

Here are my Magnolia cards:






A big thanks to the lovely Lauren for the beautiful die cut wings and snowflakes. Thanks hunny. xx

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Beautiful cards Rosie and a great big WELCOME BACK too.

We missed ya!

Kathyk

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Yippee- you are feeling well enough to craft and blog!! It is great to see your wonderful creatations again and you ahve made these amzing cards with a hand which still isn't 100%!
Great cards and I agree the wings diecut is fab!

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...