Sunday 2 January 2011

Whiff of Joy challenge.

Can you tell that I have been seriously deprived of my crafting after breaking a bone in  my hand? Well, it's been getting plenty of colouring practice today! I decided that I need to use more of the gorgeous Whiff of joy stamps that I own and so I popped over to the whiff of joy challenge blog and found a lovely sketch to use.  I will only just get this challenge in on time, but I think I'll be playing again some time soon! I have used one of the stamps from the Fall 2009 stamp kit.

6 comments:

Kathyk said...

Whif of JOY-OUS creation Rosie - you are back with a cherry on top! I'm loving the colour choices today too

Kathyk

Suzilou said...

Another fantastic card, I love these stamps as well (although I don't actually own any - yet hehe) Fab colours and sketch, look forward to seeing more of your super creations xx

Debs M said...

gorgeous, gorgeous,gorgeous, welcome back! x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Good to see you back in the saddle Rosie. Beautiful card. Really, really beautiful. Lx

Chelsea said...

Oh how sweet! The purple is so beautiful, a gorgeous take on the sketch.
Love,
Chelsea

Jane said...

beautiful card! thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs Jane xxx

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...