Monday 5 December 2011

Christmas skater.

This was me being very " over embellished" I got out a whole heap of craft stuff and just played, played, played! The background stamp is by Alota and I masked Tilda before stamping the background. I used a Martha Stewart icicle punch for the bottom and the ribbon was cheap stuff from the works, which actually was very high quality! There was also plenty of it. I punched the leaves and used lots of glitter and sparkle and flowers from Wild Orchid crafts. The button was prised out of my button box...with great difficulty! For those who know me they know how particular I am about my button box!!

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Over embellished? I don't think so! I think it's just fab - lovely card and image and the icicle border is gorgeous

Happy Monday - have a good week matey

Kathyk

Sarn said...

WOW - you did well. I have such difficulty in doing anything more than "SIMPLE"! Complicated needs time, inclination and brain power . . . I take my hat off to you! xx

Sandra H said...

Hi, This is beautiful, love all the different paper backgrounds and the image is just adorable:) Sandra H

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

This is so precious Rosie, I'm not a fan of the tradition red/green Xmas colours but some how you've completely converted me with this card! It's so lovely and the background image is so sweet.
Have a fab week.
Katie x
P.S Any more buttons being sacrificed this week? lol

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Rosie this is beautiful I so love that image of Tilda also the colours and design a super card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...