Saturday 10 December 2011

Sledging first aid!

This one was promarkered! Have I fallen back in love with promarkers I hear you cry? Err no actually! This one was coloured last Christmas before my broken right wrist and was put in my emergency coloured images box; for those times when you start panicking because you still haven't made quite enough Christmas cards and you are in fact getting sick at the sight of them! Oh, do you not have one of those then? Hmnn I have almost depleted the stock of mine...things are getting desperate and I'm not going to let this happen next year! Once this batch is finished, (and I am getting there.....)I'm going to start colouring in new stuff to make up for next year's box of pretties " first aid" . Button is made from my sizzix scraps, emergency first aid box. Papers are nitwits ones! I am out of the office this weekend and away from my work desk. I have a big family get together for my little brother's 40th, his partner's 40th and their son's 1st. Might need the first aid box again.....but more likely to be in search of headache pills than coloured images!!

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh Wow your card is just so beautiful:) Sandra H

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Rosie.
Hugs
Lorraine x

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Hope you haven't needed the real first aid box for the headache tablets this weekend- lol!
Super card. Love those papers especially. I must check out nitwit papers. Super colouring and I hope you get to slow down, enjoy your colouring and replenish your crafty first aid boxes soon x

lbwright22-loopylou said...

Hope you haven't needed the real first aid box for the headache tablets this weekend- lol!
Super card. Love those papers especially. I must check out nitwit papers. Super colouring and I hope you get to slow down, enjoy your colouring and replenish your crafty first aid boxes soon x

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...