Sunday, 12 February 2012

Promarker and Tilda magic

I'm having a real Tilda love at the moment, I can't seem to stop making cards with her. Having recently re-discovered my promarkers it feels like a new love affair. I have been prisma pencilliing for so long that the promarkers were gathering dust and stayed neglected for such a long time, that I had considered getting rid of them. I'm glad I stopped for a moment though, sometimes old things are just as good and need to be loved as new things and old things need nurturing too. Philosophical me today, I think, so here's some promarker magic using simsalabim Tilda , nitwit and pink petticoat papers, wild orchid roses and crystal stems, stampin up sentiment and one sacrificed button and organza ribbon.

9 comments:

Debs M said...

this gorgeous, so delicate and beautifully coloured x

clare said...

what a stunning card rosie. hope you have had a good weekend. x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card hun...and I have linked up too :O)

big hugs Vicky xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

great card, love your colouring.. embellishments are delightful too.. hugs kelly

Caz said...

Another gorgeous card Rosie, I love this image. Beautifully coloured. x

Sandra said...

This is so beautiful:) Sandra H

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Rosie this is so beautiful I love that image of Tilda, I have this one but it is still in it's packet, unused, lol, I love the softness of the colouring and the design, super card.
hugs
Lorraine x

scrappyjacky said...

A really cute card,Rosie.

Louise said...

awesome colouring and card. You are as perfect with the PMs as you are with the prismas now. Amazing that you can get the same effect- I can never achieve that! Perfect x