Sunday 25 February 2018

Copics versus spectrum noir pens.

The image on the right has been coloured with spectrum noirs and the one on the left I have coloured with copics. Personally I prefer the copic coloured one as the spectrum noirs were not as easy to blend as the copics. I did use x-press it copic card for copics and Neenah solar crest for the spectrum noirs. Generally though, the price paid for spectrum noirs is cheaper than copics but you cannot buy the refills for spectrum noirs so as pens dry up you are a bit stuck. I also have some refill inks for a couple of the spectrum noirs but was horrified to find that that too has evaporated😡 so sorry spectrum noirs, you lose my vote!

No comments:

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...