Sunday 30 December 2018

Teddy going upstairs

So I am still playing with Christmas images and this one is from the Lili of the Valley set that I bought before Christmas. I haven’t had much time to play with these but now that things have settled down Imrind myself reaching for all of the goodies I bought that haven’t yet seen ink. I coloured this one with promarkers and used a memory box star die as an accent. It’s quite plain and simple for me, but love how this one has coloured up so well. I am determined to use up these sentiment banners that I had for absolutely yonks, but I’m sure that they multiply over night.
I’m going to enter this one in to the following challenges.

5 comments:

Kathyk said...

Crikey, you are indeed on a veritable Christmas card roll! This is another smasher missus

Kathyk

Elaine Stark said...

A cute card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Nat said...

Super cute card, beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at PFp
Natx

Aunty Sue said...

what a lovely Christmas card thanks for sharing at PFP and good luck

Helen said...

Awww...such a sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Happy New Year!
Helen x

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...