Sunday 20 January 2019

New pencils

Every now and again I buy craft stash .... ok quite often! Sometimes something just gives you a wow moment and I bought the smallest set of Caran D’Ache pencils after watching a Jennifer McGuire video on YouTube. She has a lot to answer for! 😂 Anyway, she’s not wrong about these pencils being the “copics of the pencil world “ . They beat prismacolour pencils on every level being wax pencils and they don’t break like the prismas do, also their vibrancy and lack of wax bloom just put them on another level. I know I will have to buy a larger set at some point so had better start saving my pennies! Here’s a wee card I have made using the stamps that I also love by MFT.

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

BECAUSE you're worth it matey! Fab make and gorgeous colouring too

Feel better soon

Kathyk

Remove Background said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the sweet image and pretty details.

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...