Monday 24 November 2008


The wedding on Friday was glorious. I had a fabulous time! Unfortunately too much alcoholic indulgence put paid to my creativity for a few days! Still marching onwards with those Christmas cards and have started to play with my penny blacks! I printed out this pink petticoat spotty paper and thought that it would be perfect for the cow! I also saw that the christmas paper was a freebie download courtesy of pink petticoat and added the red card to make it christmassy. I think that these stamps are a real bargain!

3 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Great card Rosie, you have so many lovely cards on your blog hun. Hugs Linda x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

love those pp papers i can't stop using mine......
love your card!


Emma xxx

Unknown said...

Great card Rosie, I have left a little something for you on my blog
here
http://wendyscraftingtimes.blogspot.com/2008/11/what-great-award.html

Keep up the good work

wendy

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...