Sunday 2 July 2023

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

 


See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of card, the stamps,  a small handful of promarkers and a very  old sizzix tag die that hasn't seen the light of day for a very  long time. I've been sifting through old stash  with the mindset to get rid of it....it didn't work, but I have actually fallen back in love with old stash and that's definitely a good thing! ❤️ 

2 comments:

Kathyk said...

I'm with you in that every time I sift through old stash ... I can think of a reason to use it!

Your makes with this fab and new (to you) Inkadinkado set is inspiring me too ....

Happy Sunday matey

Kathyk

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and adorable image x

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...