Wednesday 26 November 2008




What a rollercoaster of a day I have had at work! So escaping in to a bit of card making was really good for stress busting! I had a look on the forever friends challenge page and have had a go at this. I guess this is what the sketch was?? It was very difficult to see! Anyway, it inspired me to do a couple of cards for birthdays, which I needed anyway. The blue zig zag one is truest to the sketch and the other one was just playing a round with some scraps. I hate to waste anything and am a terrible hoarder of bits and pieces!

2 comments:

Joey said...

Hi, both of your cards are lovely!, its great how a different paper can make a stamp look so different!.x

Wendy said...

Great cards, such pretty colours
Wendy x

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...