Sunday 7 June 2009

Craftbubble challenge


Over on the craftbubble lets get stamping group there is a challenge this week to follow Katie's sketch with the added twist of using colours together that you wouldn't normally and using up old leftover scrap bits from your stash. I actually found this quite difficult as I didn't seem to have enough in my leftovers to put together a really good card. Here's my effort anyway. I have used a digi image form the digi stamp boutique, the little bird is from my win from willow designs, which is also a download and the papers are various bits that I have printed out and used! Also the butterflies were stamped from a cute companions set, leftover from making another card which I can't put on here yet until the ricipient gets it!! Yes, you Teresa!!

1 comment:

pinky said...

Well done you, was a bit stumped with that challenge. Lovely card.
Pinky

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...