Monday 31 August 2009

Craftbubble challenge


Well, I have been away for ages I know but hopefully I am back on form! This week over on the let's get stamping group the challenge was set by Katie. She provided us with a sketch and said that we weren't allowed to make a card!! :( So here's my scrapped page which took me out of my comfort zone as I have only ever done a couple of pages before. The photo is my friend's son and he took this himself of him and Ted when I was at their house on Saturday night.

1 comment:

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

Rosie, i adore this, i love your page, it's a great use of the sketch and those blues with the orange/brown look stunning xx

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...