Saturday 6 February 2010

Let's get stamping group on Craftbubble.



This week on LGS on Craftbubble Karen set the sketch and her twist is Wings. I first thought about fairies and then aeroplanes and finally birds and I dug out this stamp which I bought ages ago and have never used. It's professor Yaffle from Bagpuss. He has been coloured with promarkers and glossy acccented. as usual I have used stitching. I think it's my thing and I figure the more I do the neater it will become. Please stop by Craftbubble and join in with the fun!

2 comments:

Debs M said...

gorgeous card, love the image and the colours and ribbons are fab x

Dulcie said...

Hi Rosie! Thank you for your lovely comment. I love the way you've used Glossy Accents on the image here, it really makes it stand out! Dulcie xx

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...