Saturday 16 April 2011

New Craftbubble CMLI group challenge.

This week, we played it a little bit differently.  We decided to set the challenge of getting the first person to post a card on our new thread, would be the one that we all did.  In this way, the design team could also take part in the challenge. First past the post was the lovely Debs who made a stunning Lili of the valley card.  She gave the twist of dreams.
Here is my interpretation of her sketch and theme. I have gone for " dream like state of mind"

2 comments:

lbwright22-loopylou said...

It was a fun twist this morning- I almost made it first. I thinks Deb's theme and sketch is spot on though. Love your interpretation with the magical fairies.

The twins mum said...

Aw this is so lovely
Maree
x

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...