Sunday 22 May 2011

New craftbubble challenge. CMLI group. Nicola's sketch

Sorry, I didn't post this yesterday, I had one of those days where I gave the toilet unconditional love and my bed second place! It started on Friday night and spent most of yesterday moaning and groaning, but feeling more like myself today, but I have been left with a snotty cold! One of the hazards of my job I guess!

 Anyway, I have been making things this morning as I am seriously craft deprived. These weren't all made today, but they have been waiting for Photographs to go on!  The lovely Nicola of our CMLI group hosted the sketch this week with the twist of up, up and away.


1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Faberoony card from you ROsie but so sorry to hear you've had such a rubbish weekend - hope you will soon be feeling better.

Thank you so much for the lovely card you sent me.

Kathyk

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...