Sunday 22 April 2012

Late! Di's digi challenge.

Where are the weeks going? I am so sorry but I'm late posting up Di's digi challenge. Well I have a valid excuse because I had to go out early yesterday morning and work as  a garage girl asssistant and when I say " bleeding brakes" that was what I was doing! Anyway, this fortnight Di's challenge is " Animal friends". Do pop over to have a look at the other DT cards as they are stunning. Here's mine.

I am also entering this into the following challenges.
Stamp with fun - Favourite colours
Papertake weekly challenge- stitching
Pixie Cottage - green and gorgeous

8 comments:

lbwright22-loopylou said...

those two little bunnies are super. Great card x

Sandra H said...

Absolutely fabulous card :)x

Claire said...

Aww this is just adorable - love the image. Hugs, Claire x

Nadja said...

Wonderful card. Thanks for joining Stamp with fun.
Nadja

Di said...

Hi Rosie hun
This is just gorgeous!! your cards get netter and better
Thankyou
Hugs Di xxxxx

coops said...

so gorgeous.i love your colours and the bunnies are so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Jenny said...

A beautiful card. I love the striking paper and vibrant colours.
Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
Jenny

Corrinne said...

I saw you on Stamp With Fun. Absolutely amazing! I love the colors, the details & the cute rabbits :)

I'd love to see you join us at Tuesday Alchemy: http://tuesdayalchemy.blogspot.com - We are offering a prize & have an open DT call this week!

Happiness,
Corrinne

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...