Sunday 10 June 2012

Wedding card for my Niece.

Hi all, Hope you're all having a fab Sunday. Well it's my niece's wedding next month and so I have made her this card to celebrate her marriage. It's a gorgeous Lili of the valley image. I have used some lovely faux ribbon from the ribbon girl, some wild Orchid crafts blossoms and a crown pin and a memory box die for my scalloped posie..
I am also enetering this into the
 ribbon girl challenge and
 papertake weekly challenge
CMLI group monthly challenge.

11 comments:

Kathyk said...

It's lovely and the perfect excuse to crack open a bottle

Happy Sunday

Kathyk

Lorraine said...

Stunning! Love the layout and the big bow looks brilliant!
Lorraine x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous card.. Love that bow/ribbon..

Hugs Kelly

Suzilou said...

Oh Rosie this is just gorgeous. Your bow is brillaint and I love that pin you have used. I have this image coloured just not made it into a card yet. :) xx

Sandra H said...

Gosh, Your card is beautiful and so Elegant too:)x

lbwright22-loopylou said...

wow! This is an amazing card. Your niece is a very lucky girl to receive it x

Andrea said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl card challenge for June and Papertake Weekly, Andrea x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Rosie this is awesome, the design, image and that bow look stunning.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Carol Willis said...

Beautiful card, love the image and all the gorgeous details.
Hugs
Caz x

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

This is absolutely stunning Rosie, such gorgeous sweet elements.
Katie

coops said...

so stunning rose.gogeous delicate design and colours and i love the image ;D

xx coops xx

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...