Monday 17 September 2012

Another all white card!

Well I have been playing a bit and have come up with another all white card. This time I'm using one of Di's gorgeous downloads called " Hello Ladybird". Isn't she a sweetie? I have tried to make the image really stand out against the white. I have used:
" Hello ladybird" from Di's digi downloads.
Swiss dots cuttlebug folder
Marianne Poinsettia dies.
Doohickey leaf die
Walnut stain distress ink
Pink Petticoat sentiment
Papermania gems
Pin
Organza ribbon
copics
 and a whole lot of love!!

3 comments:

Kathyk said...

Loving your white on white weekend!! Here's another fabulous card, love your colouring too

Happy Monday

Kathyk

Sandra H said...

So like WOW Cards and your is so lovely with a great embossed back ground and beautiful image too x

coops said...

so stunning rose.the image is gorgeous and i love your beautiful design :D

xx coops xx

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...