Saturday 11 May 2013

Bunch of flowers.

Here's another beautiful Tilda from one of my stamp club kits. Isn't she sweet? I don't need to say that I have used stampin up papers and beautiful blooms that were a present from a beautiful friend for my birthday. She knows who she is! My image has been coloured with copics and I have used walnut stain distress ink on the edges of my papers I have also used two memory box dies and a doohickey christmas ribbons die for my sentiment. The resin flowers were what I picked up on Friday whilst browsing, they are dovecraft ones and very pretty!

4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Beautiful card and love the colours, Rosie

Kathyk

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

I see sweetness all over this darling card!

coops said...

so beautiful rose.your flower and design are fabulous and gorgeous sweet tilda :D

xx coops xx

Woodbury Blinds said...

Lovely blog you havve here

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...