Ok here goes:
1. I have to put cardmaking first as this is where I seem to spend most of my time and money! I also like scrapbooking but cardmaking always comes first! I love stamping and have amassed quite a large amount of stash but it really can't get much bigger as we live in a very small house! It's such a great rewarding and engrossing hobby to have and has enabled me to make some great frinds along the way, especially my lovely blogging friends!
2. Facebook. When not cardmaking it seems that really my addiction to facebook is pretty bad! It also goes hand in hand with my blogging and my blogging friends, so actually maybe i should have put number two as my computer!!
3. Cross stitch. I have an equally large stash of cross stitch and my cardmaking is an extension of this. I have made a massive amount of pictures and cards over the years but my only quibble with it is that it takes too long to produce beautiful pieces! I'm quite a slow stitcher.
4. Animals and family!! I am a real animal lover except for snakes and lizards. I think I like life's little furry friends to cuddle! Not that my hubby is covered in fur?????!!
5. Reading!! I absolutely adore reading! Anything and everything!!
I now have to link up to five more lovely bloggers. These are:
I have two spaces left! Please take it if you do not already have it! xxx