Saturday 1 July 2023

Less is more.

 My friend Kathy over at purple princess diaries has had the stamp set christmas characters by inkadinkado for years and I have always 😍 the set. I recently saw it for sale on ebay for just a couple of pounds. Well, I just couldn't resist and so I popped them in my basket and checked out. I am delighted by them and, in her honour,  as her favourite colour is purple and the fact that she loves clean and simple, here is my first make with them. I'm going to enter it in to the less is more challenge too as I know she loves the less is more challenge blog , so hopefully she will see this post. Thanks my friend, for your great taste in stamps and for your very good listening ears. This one is for you. 

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ooh this is just so gorgeous

Kathyk said...

Aww, blushing ... glad you managed to find (and enjoy) the set, what a cracking make for the LIM challenge too

Have a great weekend matey

Kathyk

Tammy Fite said...

Such a cute image, and I love the purple! Thanks for sharing at LIM!

perfectly4med said...

Fabulous inspiration, and a great make too - love your colour choice and shading. Thanks for joining us at Less is More :)

Neil

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...