Saturday 11 February 2012

Thank you Diane

This little card is going off on its travels to my friend Diane who lives in Manchester. It's a thank you card for everything she's done for me recently. I can't thank her enough for her kindness, patience and general loveliness and for those fab emails you sent that have made me laugh out loud. Thanks hunny, I needed it! You've  made these past few weeks of difficulty so much more bearable and sending hugs right back at you. I'm coming up for air now and hoping the wind changes ;0) Wish I'd been able to have a pink and grey schoool uniform ;0) x

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Diane, So beautiful is your card the image is gorgeous and the background is stunning:) Sandra H

catherine said...

This is a fab card and love the colours. I'm sorry to hear it doesn't sound as if you been having it too good but your friend sounds like a real gem to you and a lovely card for you to send her
x catherine

Kelly Lloyd said...

A Really gorgeous card... Your friend will love it.. hugs kelly

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is so beautiful Rosie, I love the papers, colours, design and Tilda looks amazing.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Diane said...

Thank you hunny, I am sooo looking forward to receiving this.
I'm glad to be a source of amusement to you. Blimey charlie, I'm going to have to send you one back LOL.

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...