Sunday 8 April 2012

Sunshiney moments

Woke up rather late this morning, or should that be..woke up rather early and could not get back to sleep, then consequently slept in too late to post up the Sunday CMLI challenge. Sorry folks! Anyway, my challenge was going to be " Sunshiney moments" and I was finishing this Edwin card off using the new Magnolia stamp kit. I have a few more cards to finish off today as I had a bit of a colouring frenzy yesterday! Here he is anyway coloured with promarkers. The little shell things were from the Early Learning centre a couple of years ago and they had been sitting in my craft stash for yonks. I still have  af air few left as well!

7 comments:

Kathyk said...

Sunshiney moments? Fab idea Rosie ... might have a go at that myself

Happy Easter

Kathyk

Vicky said...

Fabulous Rosie...and love the colours too hun :o)

hope you are having a lovely Easter...big hugs Vicky xx

Clare Lloyd said...

beautiful card Rosie. i've made my project for your theme. i'm just off to post it on my blog. happy easter. xx

lbwright22-loopylou said...

What amazing backing papers and such a sunny card. Sorry about the themed challenge. I'll have a go at this too, tomorrow if I get time. Hope you are having a lovely Easter break x

Claire said...

This is such a lovely card, love the bright colours. Hugs, Claire x

coops said...

fabulous card rose.stunning image and design and i love your colours :D

xx coops xx

Debs M said...

great bp's and edwin looks fab, love the shells x

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...