Monday 14 September 2015

Christmas is coming!

Whilst I was away on holiday I coloured in a little stash of Lili of the valley images. Some of them, I am ashamed to say, have never been inked up, so I have decided to go through them all and use every single one! That should keep me busy! I just love colouring and These images are just so cute and cry out for lots of pretty patterened paper and embellishments. I can't resist them. being a good girl though I  am trying to reduce my craft stash by using up neglected embellishments, or sentiments, ribbons etc, so that I can buy more once it's all gone! Ha hum.....that's what I have told hubby as he looked at my paper mountain!! We don't talk about the stamps....it's easier not to! So first up is this cutie. The papers are very old ones from my stash , the ribbon is a snippet that was in my stash, and the sentiment is years old. the stamp I used is called Winter walk and is still available to buy at Lili of the valley. My image has been coloured with copics, my favourite colouring medium.

1 comment:

Kathyk said...

Another adorable make, beautifully coloured, from you, Rosie

Happy Monday

Kathyk

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...