Sunday 20 January 2019

Pencil practice

It takes ages to colour with  pencils and this one is no exception. It took a good few hours to get all of these layers down on the image. I used prismacolour pencils as I don’t yet have enough Caran D’Ache to get the effect I wanted for this little lady. She is a Candibean stamp that I have had in my stash for ages and I just fancied colouring her up to add to my 2019 Christmas cards collection. Her little dogs are so cute and I had one of these as a child. I am going to enter this card in to Di’s digi challenge where the theme is snow much fun.

7 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

She is beautifully coloured.

Kathyk said...

What Clare said!!!!

Seriously, love your card, it's layers AND your beautifully coloured image

Hope you are feeling better this morning

Kathyk

Sandra H said...

Your card and image is gorgeous l have those pencils and your colouring is stunning l couldn't ever think l could colour like that so beautiful x

Craftyrose said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments ladies. They have made my day xx

Alison said...

This is adorable and your hours with the pencils have certainly paid off. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Di's Digis.
Alison x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous, beautifully coloured.....Thanks for joining us at Di’s Digi Challenge and using one of Di’s images :)
Wendy xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card! It's so sweet and beautifully coloured xx

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...