Wednesday 8 July 2009


Well, I have finally got my act together and got my mojo back.....I think! I went on holiday to Cornwall a couple of weeks ago and when I came back it seemed that my mojo had completely vanished....left on the beach I think!


Anyway, I seem to be getting back into the swing of things now and thought I would put up some more cards on my blog. I have been feeling ill today with the horrible sickness and diarrhoea ( yuck) so can't be too far from the bathroom and have had an impromptu day off work, shame I haven't been able to enjoy it!!


On Saturday the let's get stamping group over on Craftbubble had the usual challenge and there was a sketch to follow as well as the added twist of using the colours red, white and blue.


Here's my take on the challenge using the fab downloads from Sharon!

No comments:

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...