Sunday 27 May 2012

I love promarkers challenge.

It's always my intention to keep in touch with friends regularly, but sometimes real life can get in the way of things and I don't see my friends as often as I would like. I am planning on catching up with a friend  soon though and so I have made my friend Sarah this card.  I am also entering this into the I love promarkers challenge as this week it's die cuts. I am also entering it in to the Sugar Bowl challenge. I used up the papers from the last project as you can see!
Pink Petticoat papers - little hearts and sentiments.
Martha Stewart butterfly punch - distressed with pumice stone distress ink.
Ribbon girl Button twine and Tulle
Magnolia Doohickey heart die.
Elizabeth Bell stamp (Sugar Nellie..old)
Pearls, button and doily from stash.
Promarkers used - coral, sandstone, sunkissed pink, antique pink, cocktail pink, baby pink, blush, Ivory, pastel biege, marsh green, poppy, warm grey 5 4 and 3, blender pen, caramel walnut and henna, vanilla.
Sewing machine.

7 comments:

Kathyk said...

I'm sure Sarah will love it, Rosie, I know I do!

Kathyk

Sandra H said...

Oh wow another stunning card great layout image and embellis:)x

Lorraine said...

That's lovely. I really like the colours you've used. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Suzilou said...

This is another gorgeous card, I love these images and your colouring is just beautiful xx

lbwright22-loopylou said...

great card and I love those papers even if they are the odd cuts from your last card- I eeek out my paper in a BIG way- lol!
Hope you have fun with your friend when you catch up. I'm sure she will be OTM with your card x

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous card and fabulous colouring!! Thanks for sharing with us at I ♥ Promarkers this week!! Hugs Hazel xx

PS. I have candy on my blog!!
http://hazelshandmadecrafts.blogspot.co.uk/2002/04/my-better-late-than-never-candy.html

Pat said...

Ooh...I love your card! I've always loved this image...she's the one I used when I "tried out" for the Sugar Bowl DT!! Your coloring is stunning...and I love the colors you used. The combination of twine and tulle are such fun!! Thanks so much for playing in the Sugar Bowl! Hugs. Pat Frank

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...