Saturday 30 October 2021

Christmouse bauble


So here are the ingredients for my next card, minus promarkers, memento ink, penny black dies, vintage photo distress ink, glue and cardstock! I found it quite helpful to limit my ingredients as it forced me not to be distracted by stash hunting and decision making. Sometimes I find myself just looking through stash rather than creating, so pulling it out beforehand and not allowing myself to wander made me more creative. I have a few Martha Stewart punches and I love them but don’t use them enough so I’m digging them out for play! They are so much quicker than the big shot! The sentiment stamps are a stampin up set and I think I can do a lot more with them....hmm ideas are flowing! Have a good day all! 




  

No comments:

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...