Saturday 28 February 2009

My spot prize! Willow sketchie blog prize that is!!


Oh I don't know what to say! Not only have I got a heap of cards to open tomorrow and presents and wine and more stuff in the post but today in amongst all my parcels was my spot prize from Sharon! Firstly she was very kind enough to send me her new download which is absolutely adorable and on top of that she has sent me this gorgeous collection of stamps. I don't know how to thank her really. I am very emotional at the mo anyway and I am just so overwelmed with this and on my birthday weekend too. It's made the whole turning 40 thing very special for me so thanks so much Sharon.....................you are so kind xx

2 comments:

pinky said...

Ah Rosie, didn't realise it was your 40th HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Hope you enjoy every moment of it. Lovely spot prize eh.

Pinky

The twins mum said...

Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday dear Rosebuds Happy Birthday to you.
Lucky I'm typing it and not singing it....lol
Maree

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...