Sunday 15 February 2009

Sewing machine!




I remember my Mum singing me this song when I was a little girl. She used to make all my party dresses and could run them up so quickly on her old machine. She used to make practically everything you could make with material on that and she'd had it since she was a little girl. I was just humming this tune and I thought " Why not dig mine out, haven't played on it since I was a student at Uni and used to make my own clothes!! Ha ha I don't think I could be bothered to do that now. Well, my BIG machine was well stuffed in the back of the cupboard so I managed to pick out my mini one instead and I had a jolly old play today!! I have used promarkers to colour the bear, chalks on the shrink plastic little dangly thing and crystal laquers and H20s on the Tilda image. The papers are either pink petticoat or hidden stuff that I found in my stash!

1 comment:

pinky said...

You've been busy girl, well worth the bother of hoking out your machine! My Granny was just like your Mum, a real whiz on the machine.
Pinky

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...