Sunday 1 February 2009

I bought some promarkers!



I did it! I bought some promarkers! I only bought one set to try and now I am heading for a slippery slope in buying more as I love how they glide and leave a streak free image. I think I need some more though as the set I got although it says it has flesh colours, they seem a bit too pink.........or maybe I just need to play around with these little babies and see what I can come up with. Let's hope the snow due this week is really heavy and I can't get out the front door!! Unlikely though, living as I do in Bath......it's too blinking warm here!! Can you imagine the bliss of being snowed in with a roaring fire, card, papers and promarkers? Better hope that the postman can get here though!!!

6 comments:

pinky said...

Oh its beautiful Rosie, where did you buy those great markers, I really need some!!!!
Pinky

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

welcome to the 'I am besotted with pro markers' club, i love them the hardest thing however is choosing which ones to get next, i think its blush and ivory which are also good skin tone colours but i'm ready to buy more just can't decide which lol think i'll definitely get a blender next though so i can smudge one colour into another with no hard edges.... have you seen the stamparound blog we are having a call for blog members!


Emma xxx

scrappyjacky said...

What a lovely card....I'm going to have to seriously consider getting some promarkers....everybody is saying how great they are.

scrappyjacky said...

If you look on my blog there is an award for you.

Anonymous said...

How good would that be lol I'd love to be snowed in I got a set of copics for my birthday which am itching to try to see if they live up to promarkers which I have too unfortunately am a pencil and sansodor freak lol.

Can't wait to see what you come up with .. and yep welcome to the very slippery slope lol.

Debbie
:-)))

sharon said...

i'm sorry to tell you Rosie...it's a slippery slope your on now...lol..once you've been Promarkered..there's no turning back, beautiful card!

Sharonx

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...