Wednesday, 15 April 2009

More thanks!







Also a heartfelt thanks to my dear crafting friend Nicky who has been a very good friend for a number of years now and who is also a real craftaholic! This was the Easter card she sent me...yummy bunnies!




I also must thank my dear friend Sarah's daughter who has been making cards for me for a number of years. Here is this years Easter card!


Finally I must thank another friend who is new to me. We sent each other some bits and pieces and as a thank you Teresa sent me this beautiful hedgehog card. Thanks hun, I promise to sort out those other things soon!!



5 comments:

Katiejane said...

How lovely. You are lucky, i've not managed to convert any of my friends yet, although i did manage my mum!

The bunnies stamp is soo cute xx

Teresa said...

Hi Rosie. I was absolutely delighted to see my card on your blog. You made my day. Thanks

Craftyrose said...

Good Teresa! Just can't wait for you to start blogging now!!

Terrie B x said...

Hi Rose beautiful selection of cards here!!!TFS
Have a lovely week:)♥

Linnie said...

fab card selection you have there.we looove seeing everyones cards dont we
luv
linniex