Saturday 18 April 2009

Dottie's world challenge


The challenge this week over on Dottie's world was to use a charmed cards download with everything handmade so all the embellishments and backing papers etc had to be handmade. Here is my effort. I have had a bit of a recycling frenzy on here!

I made the flower embellishments using my big shot and some cardboard packaging that I had through the post this week. I found a material scrap that I had and I made the bow with a shred of the cardboard that backs the image. I know it said no backing papers unless handmade but it's card and I didn't have any flower things that I could use!! I used my H20s to colour the birds and computer generated wording of Happy anniversary. The embossed, stamped groovy wording comes from an old set I have from Rubadubbadoo. I chalked the grass, drew the musical notes and doodled the edging. I think it's ok but now I need to buy either some green card or a small flower stamp!!

No comments:

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...