Wednesday 8 April 2009

Dottie's world challenge


Evening all! This weeks challenge over on Dottie's world was all things bright and beautiful. I have chosen to use the beautiful image from the Holly and Madison collection and have coloured it with my beloved promarkers. This card is for a special somebody! The flowers are cut from a sissix bigz die and I am making use of my big shot that hubby bought me! The bright cheery brads are dovecraft and the pink flower is a prima flower. I have also liquid embossed the hat to give it shine. The papers are of course Pink Petticoat as so many of my papers are! The sentiment was just one I printed on the computer. I still have the craft bubble challenge and willow sketchie to do, but yippee Easter hols means either more crafting or housework, so guess which one will win although I really do need to tidy up my craft space just so I can have an excuse to admire my ever growing stash!

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Funny how stash just keeps growing and growing!!!!!
Lovely card....really like the colours.

Unknown said...

Oh I love this card, the colours are gorgeous

Jan xx

Louly said...

Oh it's just beautiful! I like how it looks really crisp and fresh. The glossy accents look great on the hat.xxx

Pop's Cards said...

I love what you have done to the hat, looks fanatstic hugs Pops x x

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...