Saturday 4 February 2012

Blonde Tilda

Here's Tilda as a blonde! This cute stamp came from my dear friend Diane. ( Thanks hunny!) Tilda has been coloured with promarkers, quite a lot of colours actually in order to get the skin colours right and the reds for the clothing. The die cuts are magnolia doohickey ( flowers) and docrafts nesties. I really like these and they are great value for money! The DPs are Pink Petticoat from the fairy dots collection. ribbon and lace is from my stash.
We were supposed to go out tonight, but sadly the snow has put paid to that. It's more rain like now but I'm not sorry to be stuck at home with my papers, inks and stamps. There will be more cards to come!

6 comments:

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card with a great layout and image:) Sandra H

Suzilou said...

Another great card Rosie, I do love the flower you have created with that die. I need to use mine more, think I brought it after seeing something you had created :)

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Rosie, love that image of Tilda and what a lovely design, the colours look super.
hugs
Lorraine x

The twins mum said...

Wow what a great card, I like Tilda as a blonde. Hope all is well xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Smashing! Love the blue, red and white colour scheme Rosie. Lx

Debs M said...

wow you have been busy!! another lush card x

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...