Friday 2 November 2012

I love Promarkers challenge.

Well been having a bit of a clear out of my crafty stash....this merely involved moving things around I'm ashamed to say....not parting with anything, but I found my dusty promarkers and decided to have a play with them. I coloured this really cute Penny Black image and then used nitwit papers to make this simple card, that won't cost a fortune to post! I am entering this into the I love Promarkers challenge blog. where the challenge is cute.


7 comments:

Kathyk said...

It's adorable, Rosie, mind you - I think a lot of card makers are thinking about how much it costs to post heavily embellished cards - probably explains the appearance of Clean And Simple!!!

Happy Friday matey

Kathyk

Wendy Fraser said...

Aww, so sweet! You should get your PMs out more often, your colouring rocks! Thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

Sandra H said...

Oh this really is cute!! x

coops said...

so gorgeous rose.i love your colours and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Lorraine said...

This is so cute! I love the image and bright colours.
Thanks fro joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ ProMarkers too!
Lorraine x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous. I absolutely love this card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

My name is Wynneth said...

Awww... Rosie how cute is this ? I love it. Such a sweet PB image and great papers and layout.
hugs
wynneth
x

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...