Saturday 3 November 2012

Saturday and all is calm.

I have been making some headway again with my Christmas cards. I'm really pleased about that! I know I'll probably think I'm done and then find that I'm not, but the intentions so far have been good and the number of made items is increasing quite well.......shame the housework has taken a back seat!! Still crafting or housework? Hmnn a difficult choice! NOT! Today's offering is a lovely Tilda! Yes you know how much I love this little lady and here she is with pretty hair!

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. I love the image and fabulous layout and colours.
Mmm housework or crafting, well my house is a tip!! lol
Lorraine x

Kathyk said...

Crafting our housework? Tough choice ..... someone once said "housework probably won't kill you ..... but why take the risk"?!!!!

LOVELY card and beautiful colouring, Rosie

Kathyk

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as ever Rosie...and I so love the colours too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so beautiful rose.stunning colours and design and i love the pretty tilda :D

xx coops xx

My name is Wynneth said...

She really is a cutie Rosie, I love this card, it's so pretty.

Why bother doing the housework, it'll all need doing again next week !!! much better to spend your time crafting these fabulous cards.
hugs
wynneth
x

Sandra H said...

Total beauty is your card and the image is gorgeous great layout and embellis too! x

Sunday Greens with a bit of love.

  See  I just love this inkadinkado stamp set and I particularly love this little snowman. This was a quick and easy make, just snippets of ...